100 Word challenge week #7



It was a Sunday morning I went downstairs to the table and I noticed that no one was there. I can't believe they left me here all by myself! So I tried calling them but no one is answering me! I called and called but still. Suddenly I heard a noise coming from outside. I opened the door and I looked behind me and I saw a little tiny figure. It pushed me out, and as the door slammed I knew something bad was going on here. I screamed in horror! All I could do is....Nothing! I was locked out of my own house in the pouring rain!......

Comments

  1. Hello Bettafish,
    This a unique interpretation of this week's prompt. I especially enjoyed your build up to the tiny figure pushing you out the door. I'm confused by why you are upset about the rain; What about the tiny figure? Why did it push you outside? Where did it go? Also, try to avoid repeating words in a short piece of writing like this e.g. 'called'. Well done completing the 100 Word Challenge Week #7.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on that Mrs.van I think I should of included more about the tiny figure. And I'll be sure to describe more next time. -Aleena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word challenge Week #5

100 Word challenge week #8

100 Word Challenge Week # 11