100 Word challenge week #8




One awesome halloween night we where trick or treating in my friends neighbourhood. I love celebrating halloween its my favorte holoday. The best part is the delicious treats I know thats everyones favorte part! For halloween I was a friendly but brave pirate! My best friend was a flaming flame girl she wore fire hair and a lava cape. She also celebrated halloween so we trick or treated together. We wanted to have a challenge who could have the most candy. And tomorrow the winner gets to pick were to go, the choices where swimming or skating and i picked swimming. But of corse my best friend argued with me! She always gets her way! I knew she was telling a little white lie behind my back too! So  thats the story of the fantastic halloween and the mean friend that always gets her way!

Comments

  1. Hello Bettafish,
    Avoid repeating words in a short piece of writing like this; you used 'Halloween' five times! You would benefit from word processing your story in a 'Word' document first, then copying and pasting it into your blog. 'Word' will help you realize where you have made spelling mistakes. Congratulations on completing the 100 Word Challenge Week #8.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word challenge Week #5

100 Word Challenge Week # 11