100 Word challenge Week #5




It's very precious when i put it on. I love what's in it. When i look inside, i see her with a smile on her
face. My family gave it to me as a birthday present. My thing is so lovely and i hope i don't lose my 

precious thing. It hangs around me and i love what they gave me. The shape is a heart with a picture 

inside. My sister has one too. The women in the picture is sill around. You can open and close my

thing too! It dangles from a silver chain around my neck.

Comments

  1. Hello Bettafish,
    I am guessing that your most precious item is a locket. It sounds beautiful. I'm wondering who is on the photo inside it. How special that your sister has one too. I like the vocabulary you have used, like 'precious', 'lovely', and 'dangle'. Remember to always capitalize the word 'I'. Also, always check your spelling e.g. 'still'. Congratulations on completing your first 100 Word Challenge.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you mrs.van I agree I will make sure to always capitalize the word I and I'll be sure to check my spelling too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word challenge week #8

100 Word Challenge Week # 11