100 Word Challenge Week # 11





My friends and I were walking through the woods taking photos when we saw a little box with a sign on the ground. I opened the box before reading the sign and suddenly a tree sprung up as high as the clouds. "DO NOT OPEN" we read, of course! we had read it after we opened it! Inside the box was a note. As I picked it up a strange figure appeared. We screamed and ran back to the nearest store. On the phone as I began to dial I heard a screeching voice through the speaker it said “I'm coming to get you!”.

Comments

  1. Hello Bettafish,
    Your story is wonderfully creepy! You have not used any adjectives to help paint a picture in your reader's mind. Include descriptive words before nouns e.g. 'deserted woods' or 'huge tree' or 'mysterious little box'. Also, avoid repeating words e.g. 'box' x3, 'sign' x2, and 'read' x2. Writing in a 'Word' document has helped you to improve the spelling in your writing. Keep on writing and improving.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word challenge week #8

100 Word challenge Week #5